Friday, June 5, 2009

yo la tengo
























So, last night, Eric and I went to see the band Yo La Tengo play at a place called Alhambra. It was an old cabaret-turned movie theater-turned music venue. This band is very significant to us as some of you might know because it was on their Myspace fan page (!) that Eric and I met a few years ago. This sort of represents things coming full-circle to us, like, we meet online because we both like the same band, and now here we are married and seeing them for the first time as a married couple! They are a trio from Hoboken, NJ, so it was also nice for me to hear all English speaking for a little while, at least on stage. Here are a few photos. I couldn't use flash, sorry for the crappy quality.

2 comments:

  1. Great Story Holly! Glad you guys are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got to here English. That must have felt so refreshing. (weird saying that)

    ReplyDelete