Friday, July 17, 2009

Musee d'Orsay


This morning I decided to use a pass that Eric had gotten me to go to the Musee d'Orsay, a big museum across the river from the Louvre that is in an old train station. I loved it. Here are some things I saw there: lots of Monet, Manet, Van Gogh, Cezanne, Degas, Toulouse-Lautrec, and Whistler's Mother! I did a tour with a podcast from Rick Steves, who is proving to be my indispensible guide for all things of the tourist nature.





















































































2 comments:

  1. wait, nobody yelled at you and made you feel like a child for taking pictures? oh, no that's only what happens in philly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly dear!
    What a wonderful treat to see so many lovely famous paintings.! Thanks for sharing them.

    Your storm photos are great. Beautiful clouds over the City of Lights.
    Love and hugs,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete