Sunday, October 11, 2009

job

So again, I haven't been blogging a lot lately, and a big reason is that I got this little job. I am working at a little store that sells American food products, and all of a sudden I'm working a lot, and I don't have a lot of free time like I used to, which I'm happy about in a way. You'd be surprised how many things you start to miss living here as an American. We sell things like Stove Top, Kraft macaroni and cheese, Hellman's mayonnaise, brown sugar, peanut butter, pecans, bagels delivered weekly from H & H in New York, Philadelphia cream cheese, cake mix and frostings, cheesecake, root beer, Pop Tarts, Reese's cups, etc. I like it so far and I am just so surprised that anyone would give me a job with my VERY average French skills that I am really pretty happy to have this opportunity. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. David Sedaris is totally going to stop by for some American goodies! (p.s. as you can tell I've recovered my gmail user id so I can resume commenting on your blog).

    ReplyDelete